terça-feira, 12 de maio de 2020

Aula do CMSP de 12/05- Inglês- profª Elisângela


Aula de Inglês- 12/05/20- Centro de Mídias- Professora Elisângela-
FAMILY (faça no caderno, coloque data) Não será entregue. 

Text 1: Family members

I am Pedro.
I want to indroduce my family to you.
Carlos is my father.
Catarina is my mother.
Carlos and Catarina are my parents.
Sara is my sister and Bruno is my little brother.

TEXT 2: Family

JACK: Hey, Beth.
             Do you have a big or small family?
BETH: I have a big family.
JACK: How many brothers and sisters do you have?
BETH: I have one brother and two sisters.
             And  you, how many brothers and sisters do you have?
JACK:  I have one brother, one dog and two cats.
              I have a big family too.
BETH: Oh, I have pets too!
              I have a bird. Her name is Tina.
_________________________________________________________________________
Uso de HAVE e HAS (verbo to have- ter)

HAS- Usa -se com SHE, HE, IT.
She has a big family.

HAVE- Usa-se com IT, YOU, WE, THEY.
You have a big family.

QUESTIONS:

Is your family big or small?

COMPLETE NO CADERNO: (primeiro em inglês e depois em português)

I am _________________. Eu sou____________.
_____________ is my father. ___________ é meu pai.
_____________ is my mother. __________ é minha mãe.
I have __________________________. Eu tenho_______________. (coloque se tem irmão, irmã ou animais de estimação)

VOCABULÁRIO


Father- pai
Mother- mãe
Sister- irmã
Brother- irmão
Parentes- pais
Big- grande
Small- pequeno
Pets- animais de estimação
My- meu, minha, meus, minhas
How many- quantos (as)
Too- também
Dog- cachorro
Cat – gato
Bird- pássaro
Little brother- irmão menor
Introduce- apresentar
Want- querer (verbo)






Um comentário: