terça-feira, 12 de maio de 2020

Língua Inglesa - Teacher Soninha




1 - Who introduces the family?

a - (  ) Bruce
b - (  ) Peter
c - (  ) Johnny
d - (  ) Andrea

2 - Connect according to the text:

a - I am                                    
b - Kate is my
c - Peter is my 
d - Kate and Peter are my
e - My family is
f - Johnny is my
g - Andrea is my
h - I want to introduce my family

(  ) mother
(  ) father
(  ) Bruce
(  ) to you
(  ) brother
(  ) parents
(  ) happy
(  ) sister

3 - Escreva em inglês:

a) Há quantos homens nesta família? __________________

b) Há quantas mulheres?  _____________________

c) E quantas pessoas há nesta família? ___________________

4- Who is the father? _______________________

5- Who is the mother? ________________________

6- Who is the brother? ________________________

7- Who is the sister? _______________________

8- Who is very happy? _______________________

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário